Sunday, March 20, 2016

Hello Kitty and friends :)

No, your eyes are not deceiving you! ;)

Yep, that's one majorly Hello Kitty-fied motorbike! :D

"Every time I see Hello Kitty, I think of you."  This is something I've been told more than once -- and, in fact, was told this by two different friends this past week alone!  

Seeing as I appear to be so strongly associated with the kawaii feline character, I feel remiss about not having put up a photo containing her visage in over the year (though, in mitigation, I have mentioned Kitty Chan in blog posts as recently as last month and the month before that).  So here's sharing a couple of photos of an amazingly Hello Kitty-fied motorcycle that I happened to come across while walking about in Hong Kong one evening!

Lest there be any doubt: my Hello Kitty radar is still very much working -- in that I do appear to be able to notice objects with Kitty Chan's face more frequently and quickly than most other people.  Also, I'm still attracting Hello Kitty items -- in that quite a few of my friends appear unable to resist getting me a variety of Hello Kitty-themed objects, including plushies but also such as note pads, lip balm, mobile phone straps and even an eye mask!

Of course, I too have been known to gift Hello Kitty-themed items to friends (as well as family members, including my young nieces who I'm happy to learn have learnt to adore her).  I'm sure Kitty Chan would thoroughly approve.  After all, long ago, I learnt that one of her more famous mottos is "You can never have too many friends" and I'm sure she'd think it a good thing to have her visage on more than one token of friendship. ;b

2 comments:

eastcoastlife said...

Read your blog for a few years also didn't know you are a Kitty fan. hahaha.....

YTSL said...

Hi EastCoastLife --

Hmmm... really?! But at least you know about my Ponyo love, right? ;)