Wednesday, April 4, 2007

A one paragrapher from Hong Kong

A view of Hong Kong that
mere photographs just don't do much justice


At some point yesterday, I realized that I had gotten somewhat "punch drunk" from film festival-ing; this on account of my no longer being sure what day it actually was until I looked at the date on one of my Hong Kong International Film Festival (HKIFF) screening tickets! So I took a few minutes of time out by having an open air dinner on the waterfront side of the Hong Kong Cultural Centre, where a cool breeze blew -- the weather was terrific yesterday and is due to continue being like so until I leave Hong Kong this Friday -- and I got a great view of the famous Hong Kong -- or, to be more precise, Central and Wan Chai -- skyline. Bliss! Especially since after a few minutes, I followed this experience up by going into the Hong Kong Cultural Centre for a viewing of Tian Zhuangzhaung's The Go Master... :)

No comments: