Of course, for this one, I'm not obliged to reveal weird things; yet, doesn't it seem to be the case that things which are -- or may be -- interesting also frequently can seem weird at one level or another? Anyways, you can be the judge of this by reading and then commenting re the following revelations... ;b
1) I share the same birthday as Will Smith, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Michael Douglas, Mark Hamill and the late Christopher Reeve.
2) When I was about three, I was bitten in the neck by a dog and, according to the doctor, literally came within half an inch of losing my life.
3) At aged seven, I won first prize in a dog-handling competition handling my pet dog, Cindy (named after the youngest daughter in The Brady Bunch; incidentally, one of my favorite TV shows as a child).
4) I studied music and to play the piano for more than ten years (from the age of about five to fifteen) but haven't played the piano in earnest in years.
5) I was stung by a pretty toxic jellyfish on my ninth birthday and couldn't walk for a few days as a result. The experience has left me with, among other things, a taste for jellyfish. (I feel like I'm having my revenge every time I eat some jellyfish!)
6) One of my still unrealized childhood ambitions -- and one which I don't think is going to get realized any time soon -- was to cross the Sahara Desert by camel!
7) I belong to a club that counts Sir Run Run Shaw among its members... :o ;)
And now comes the hardest part: i.e., tagging willing others to take part in this meme. Since I had some difficulty with this part the last time around, I'm going to just try for three rather than the requisite seven individuals. So will the folks behind the following blogs please consider themselves tagged?
i) Alejna of Collecting Tokens
ii) Sharon of Bibliobibuli
iii) Willow of Morsels of Peach Souffle