Wednesday, November 7, 2018

On a cliff (or two) by the sea

Panoramic view from a cliff by the sea

 On another cliff by the sea (click on both the two 
photos above to view enlarged versions of them!)

Puppet Ponyo posing -- no lie! -- on a cliff by the same sea :)
 
For those who've been wandering: I'm not yet done documenting the Japan trip I took last month.  But I have been wandering about over the past few days in a different country -- again with Puppet Ponyo in tow but, this time around, with also three other/human companions; hence the recent "blog silence".
 
I wonder whether anyone can correctly guess which picturesque part(s) of the world our recent trip took us.  In any case, all shall be revealed in a week or so -- after I'm done putting up the remaining Japan travel posts that I want to share.  And in the meantime, here's letting people know that I'm back and hoping that this blog's regular visitors -- particularly the Ponyo fans among you -- will enjoy today's blog post's images. :)   

6 comments:

Paul said...

Hmm ... would this be a island famous for its black pork and abalone perhaps?

eliza bennet said...

Somewhere in South Korea? (Solely based on the sign in one of the photos)

YTSL said...

Hi Paul --

Spot on! Have you been?

Hi "eliza bennet" --

I'm happy to learn that you did click on at least one photo and saw the enlarged version of it... ;b

Paul said...

Not yet. But I've been thinking about a trip and the famous landmark in the second picture gave it away :)

Bill said...

Hi YTSL,

When The Great Teh puts her current blog on pause - then she's almost certainly traveling yet again with The Endearing One, better known as Puppet Ponyo. I would say the photos in this entry register in my mind as a positive ID of Cheju Island, Korea - a place I remember for its rugged scenery, fresh octopus and diving women who haunted my dreams.

Bill

YTSL said...

Hi again Paul --

Not much gets past you, does it? ;b

Hi Bill --

Since you, Paul and "eliza bennet" all correctly identified the part of the world that I recently visited, I'm adding "South Korea" to my post labels... :)